Becoming a Patron of Blackburn Youth Zone is your chance to become part of the Blackburn Youth Zone story.
Our Patrons play a crucial role in providing the young people of Blackburn with Darwen somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
The ongoing support of our Patrons ensures that our doors remain open seven days a week for over 5,000 young people.
As a member of the Patron programme you are an influential/company who will play an ambassadorial role for Blackburn Youth Zone and use your passion, professional skills and experience to attract and secure other prospective donors and leaders.
For a pledge of £10,000 per year for three years, you will be entitled to take advantage of a selection of unique benefits.
- Acknowledgement of your donation in all relevant Blackburn Youth Zone publications
- Credit for you and your company on the Blackburn Youth Zone website, linked to a unique organisational profile page
- A thank you certificate for display purposes
- A silver plaque on our Supports board in the Youth Zone
- Full use of the Zone logo for use in internal documents, CSR reports, intranet and letterhead
- We’ll work with you to maximise press and media coverage regarding your support
- A Blackburn Youth Zone e-christmas card for your usage
- We’ll regularly inform you as to how your donation is being used to benefit the young people in Blackburn with Darwen
- Provide you with images and quotes of the activities you sponsor for usage in your annual reports and communications
- We’ll offer you the opportunity to invite colleagues or clients to visit the Youth Zone
- An invitation to the annual Open Day
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to network with other Patrons and members of the Board
- Two tickets to the annual Premier Patrons and Patrons dinner
- We’ll encourage you and your employees to take part in team challenges and events for the Youth Zone
Why support the Zone?
Click here to hear why some of our Premier Patrons and Patrons choose to support the Youth Zone.
Find out more
For more information about becoming a Patron, please contact us on 01254 292000 or email email@example.com