Founders of the Future is coming to Blackburn Youth Zone to run a workshop for budding entrepreneurs aged between 14 to 25! At the end of the workshop you will have all the information you need to enter The F Factor – an exciting start-up competition for pupils and young adults, now in its fifth year.
The workshop will give you an understanding of the type of ideas that the F Factor would like to see submitted to the competition, and how to bring these ideas to life. The F Factor gives young people a chance to win £10,000 equity-free cash and to pitch in front of the most successful tech entrepreneurs in Europe, during Founders Forum.
The F Factor aims to encourage the talent of tomorrow to think about how to help solve the big problems of the future. The Founders of the Future team will run the workshop to help pupils:
- learn about the UN Sustainable Development Goals in order to help them build ground-breaking start-ups that support the Goals
- choose a global problem and submit an idea that may help solve it
- learn how to use 4IR [fourth industrial revolution] technology to promote their idea
- design a prototype app with the help of Marvel (a collaborative design platform)
- show their app to other participants and gather some feedback
- present their idea to the Founders of the Future team
- submit their business idea through the F Factor competition submission platform
To register for the event please follow the link
We hope to see you on Wednesday 27 February!