BwD Youth Hub
For 16-24 year olds living in Blackburn with Darwen who are currently not in employment
The Step Up youth hub is for anyone age 16-24 who is looking for employability support in Blackburn with Darwen.
Step Up gives you the opportunity to benefit from the support of skilled Youth Employability Work Coaches from the jobcentre to support you becoming long term unemployed in the future.
Through Step Up, you can get help with:
- Careers advice and guidance
- CVs, job applications and interview skills
- Digital upskilling
- Job matching service
- Work readiness support
- Bespoke support to overcome personal barriers to work.
More information about the Step Up youth hub for 16 to 24 year olds is available at www.blackburn.gov.uk/helphub.
BwD Help Hub
Partners in the BwD Help Hub are working together to support local residents to move forward with their lives in a variety of ways. The local partnerships set up to support people during the coronavirus crises can help people with:
- finance, benefits and debt management
- mental health support
- wellbeing and loneliness
- learning, training and employment
- getting online and using technology
- access to food and essentials.
Take the first step towards realising your work potential – contact the Step Up team via the BwD Help Hub:
- Fill in the online form at www.blackburn.gov.uk/helphub
- or call 01254 588111.