Get Stuck In this summer with
Blackburn Youth Zone
Do you want to take part in our 6 days a week provision this summer including:
- FREE Activity days at the youth zone
- FREE Activity packs delivered to your door
- FREE Online digital youth club
- FREE Meals
Who is the service for?
Young people aged 8-12
When is programme running?
The programme will be running for 6 days a week from 3rd August for 4 weeks. Including activity days, online digital activities, online internet youth club, activity packs delivered to your door and free meals.
We are running across 3 sites,
- Blackburn Youth Zone, Jubilee Street, Blackburn, BB1 1EP
- Meeting Places in Darwen, 19 Cross St, Darwen, BB3 1BG
- Mill Hill Community Centre, New Chapel St, Mill Hill, Blackburn, BB2 4DT
Upon signing up to the programme a member of the team will get in touch to offer you your activity days.
What will be on at the activity days?
Activities on offer include:
- Recreational Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Board Game Madness
- Movie Time
- Splash, Bubble & Pop
- Plus Much More!!!
How do I book on?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place!!!
Where can I get more information from?
For more information please contact email@example.com
For more information on what’s on this summer for ages 13-19 contact johny.ainsworth@blackburnyz.
Book your place now!!!!
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org