Becoming a Premier Patron of Blackburn Youth Zone is your chance to become part of the Blackburn Youth Zone story. Our Premier Patrons are people who are united by the same aim: to give the young people of Blackburn and Darwen somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
As a member of the Premier Patron programme, you are an influential/company who will play an ambassadorial role for Blackburn Youth Zone and use your passion, professional skills and experience to attract and secure other prospective donors and leaders.
For a pledge of £25,000 per year for three years, you will be entitled to take advantage of a selection of unique benefits.
- Acknowledgement of your donation in all relevant Blackburn Youth Zone publications
- Credit for you and your company on the Blackburn Youth Zone website, linked to a unique organisational profile page
- A thank you certificate for display purposes
- A gold plaque in our Supporters board in the Youth Zone
- Full use of the Zone logo for use in internal documents, CSR reports, intranet and letterhead
- Blackburn Youth Zone will work with you to maximise press and media coverage regarding your support
- A Blackburn Youth Zone e-christmas card for your usage
- We’ll regularly inform you as to how your donation is being used to benefit the young people in Blackburn with Darwen
- We’ll provide you with images and quotes of the activities you sponsor for usage in your annual reports and communications
- The opportunity to invite colleagues or clients to visit the Youth Zone
- An invitation to the annual Open Day
- We’ll provide you with the opportunity to network with other Founder Patrons and members of the Board
- Five tickets to the annual Premier Patrons and Patrons dinner
- Encourage you and your employees to take part in team challenges and events for the Youth Zone
- We’ll offer you exclusive sponsorships of key events
- Opportunities to create bespoke fundraising events
- Blackburn Youth Zone will cultivate a special relationship with you through an individually tailored programme of involvement
- Use of BYZ marketing materials such as car stickers, pin badges and wrist bands
Why support the Zone?
Click here to here why some of our Patrons chose to support the Youth Zone.
Find out more
For more information about becoming a Premier Patron, please contact us on 01254 292000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org