Becoming a Partner is your chance to be part of the Blackburn Youth Zone story.
Partners play a crucial role in providing the young people of Blackburn and Darwen with somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to.
As a member of the Partner programme you are an influential/company who will play an ambassadorial role for Blackburn Youth Zone and use your passion, professional skills and experience to attract and secure other prospective donors and leaders, creating a network of small and medium business partners who care about the future prosperity of our community.
For a pledge of £5,000 each year for three years, you will be entitled to take advantage of a selection of unique benefits.
- Acknowledgement of your donation in all relevant Blackburn Youth Zone publications
- A thank you certificate for display purposes
- A bronze plaque on our Supports board in the Youth Zone
- We’ll regularly inform you as to how your donation is being used to benefit the young people in Blackburn with Darwen
- Use of BYZ marketing materials
- We’ll encourage you and your employees to take part in team challenges and events for the Youth Zone
Why support the Zone?
Click here to here why some of our Premier Patrons and Patrons chose to support the Youth Zone.
Or download the Partner scheme leaflet here.
Find out more
For more information about becoming a Patron, please contact us on 01254 292000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org